Beautiful High Protein Energy Balls with Cinnamon Essential Oil...
More protein in your diet means fewer sugar cravings! Including plant-based protein is simple. introduce energy balls at snack time.
• 2 Tbsp. mixed seeds (I like raw activated pumpkin and sunflower seeds) If you don't have activated nuts or seeds, make sure you soak them for the minimum of 4 hours to remove enzyme inhibitors. This will allow you to absorb the goodness from it easier.
• 2 heaped Tbsp. raw cacao powder
• 3 heaped Tbsp. vegan almond butter
• 1 tsp. cinnamon powder or 1 drop of doTERRa cinnamon essential oil
• 2 Tbsp. stevia powder or liquid stevia
• 2 Tbsp. warm filtered water or coconut milk
• 2 Tbsp. doTERRA's Vegan V-shake, which is protein powder or Sun Warrior Pea protein powder
In a high-powered blender or food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth. Tip: If the mixture is too wet, add more protein powder if the mixture is too dry, add a splash of warm water or more coconut milk. Roll into balls of your desired size and refrigerate. These can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Mamma Jones xo