Juicy Therapy Session or Workshop
Juice Therapy has been used by some of the world’s most renowned leaders in nutritional therapy for use in the prevention and treatment of disease. There is a tremendous amount of evidence supporting the use of natural Juice Therapy for the treatment of virtually all-common ailments, as well as more serious health conditions but only when done properly.
During this session I will teach you everything you need to know about vegetable juicing and juice therapy.
Organic ingredients, juicer, nutlike bag and e-book with session notes, recipes are all provided for the session.
During this session you will learn to make:
- Different ways to juice – which one will suit you best
- 4 different green and vegetable juices
- when to drink a juice
- how to store juices
- how long you can store a juice for before it goes nutritionally dead
- how juicing will benefit your body
- how often and what to juice for specific health conditions
- what to do if you can’t buy organic produce
- how to use the left over pulp
- how to include juicing into your lifestyle, what and how much
This session can be at your chosen location.
Session duration: 2h
Price: £80.00 pp if it is a one to one session.
or £40.00 for a group / minimum 4 people please get in touch to book.