Guernsey Based Events with Mamma Jones
We are very proud to announce that the following workshops are in collaboration with Sarah Thackeray (Trained Reflexologist with over 18 years experience ) and Karen Jacobsen ( Post-graduate diploma in Clinical Chiropractic) and Nikolett Jones – Integrative Nutrition Health Coach – doTERRA Educator.
15TH AND 16TH November / WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY EVENINGS /
FROM 7.00pm TILL 9:00pm AT sold out
15th class is at: Castel Douzaine Room, Rue Les Beaucamps, Guernsey, GY5 7PE
16th class is at: 35A Mill St, UK, GY1 1HW, Guernsey – 7pm till 9pm sold out
NEW MEDICINAL ESSENTIAL OIL CLASS
This class is perfect for people who care to boost their health naturally and interested to learn about the power of medicinal, undiluted, pure essential oils presented by Sarah, Nikolett, Karen.
During this class you will learn natural solutions for the followings:
- How to help tired, aching JOINTS
- How to reduce muscular discomfort
- How to make a natural gargle mixture / protective mouth rinse for optimal ORAL HEALTH
- How to support IMMUNITY with essential oils – build a robust immunity with a new essential oil rutine
- Natural chemical free doorknob cleaner, telephone cleaner
- How to purify air when its full of BACTERIA from cold and flu viruses
- How to apply and what to apply topically to calm ANXIETY and sooth EMOTIONS, LIFT MOOD.
- What essential oils to apply topically to sooth SKIN IRRITATION, BUG BITES, BEE STINGS
- How to promote a good night SLEEP with oil blends – why blends are so powerful and healing
- How to sooth DRY COUGH and SORE THROAT – cough syrup medicine tasting
- How you can too naturally reduce HEADACHES from now on with a simple trick
- ACNE treatment
- What oils you can rub on your tummy to ease DIGESTIVE DISCOMFORT, NAUSEA or MOTION SICKNESS and SO much more
You will be able to taste, test and experience the healing effect of pure medicinal oils. I will transport you back in time to the ancient Egypt where Pharaohs used medicinal oils as their main medicine system. We will sit and allow these magical oils to heal our bodies and mind, find balance and relaxation during our time together. This class is truly magical.
FREE GIFTS: Essential oils for beginners E-Book + 1:1 Health Coaching Session with Mamma Jones !!!!! GIFT VOUCHER FOR TREATMENTS WITH SARAH AND KAREN.
ARE YOU A MAMMMA? Essential Oils for KID’S HEALTH CLASS on the 17th November, check it out bellow.
Morning Class: (same as above )
TIME: 10:00 am till 12:00pm
PLACE: Guernsey Library at Market St, GY1 1HB
Babies welcome up to the age of 6 month.
HEALTHY CHILDREN HAPPY MUMS CLASS
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THIS CLASS IS COMING TO GUERNSEY
NO OTHER DATES AVAILABEL
17TH November / friday / FROM 7.00PM TILL 9:00PM
AT Caritas Cafe shop
35A Mill St, St Peter Port, GY1 1HW, Guernsey
- Natural ways to help your children going to sleep. Help your children waking up. You will Learn about – Relaxation techniques and a fantastic bed time ritual – Medicinal oils that support deep sleep – medicinal oils to support waking up. Anxiety help and tools.
- Im going to teach you how you can sharpen the mind and create better focus and concentration with the use of plants, herbs and fruits for homework time. – Brain – Amygdala – Nerves – Memory
- I will be giving you tools you can use when your children suffer from respiratory system problems: common cold, blocked sinuses, coughing, mucus just to mention a few. I will be teaching you a facial massage you can do for your children to easy pain caused by sinuses. You will learn the following tools: EO cupping – t-shirt trick – foil compress – mucus drainage massage
- Skin Health: we will be learning about natural remedies for dermatitis and eczema. I will demonstrate different techniques you can use as soon as you get home to help the skin heal. Personally tested!!!! It works!!! – bath tips – compress – healing the dermis – anti bacterial blend for angry eczema prone skin – healing the skin during flare up – atopic eczema/ dermatitis
Booking is essential: £30.00
Any questions pls. email Nikolett at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon,